Wednesday, February 3, 2010

February 1

I spent all day Monday in bed propped up by pillows or in the rocking chair. I am a wimp when I am sick. My poor husband. The roles are reversed. I'm the wimpy, whiny male when it comes to being sick. "I can't go to the gym....I can't breathe....my throat/chest/back/neck /head/nose/body hurts.....The kids are driving me bananas.........etc....etc....etc..." It didn't help that my kids were coughing up lungs right along with me. I was sick enough I cancelled all piano lessons, missed a rehearsal for a show I'm playing/singing Baritone in!!! that opens Friday. Rather....a show I was going to be in. Since I haven't had hardly any voice for 4 days, I'm going to have to pass on this show :( Sad. The up side of being sick? I started watching LOST in May. I had 7 episodes to catch up on before I was ready for the premiere on Feb. 2. I did it. It seemed impossible, but not being able to move/breathe/etc. made it happen.

No comments: