Sunday, February 21, 2010

February 19

So the bulk of this day was spent frantically trying to find a bedspread to match my curtains. We previously had a green bedspread - but the boys had ripped it (AGAIN! I swear we go through a bedspread every few months because the boys climb on them - grrr.) So instead of getting curtains to match the ripped bedspread, we just got curtains that we liked - and then got a new bedspread. The color was nigh impossible to find though - (well for my price range.) I was trying to redo the room for 100 dollars or less - and that had to cover the costs of a curtain rod, curtains, scarf valance, bedspread, bedskirt, and pillows. So I spent a whole ton of time shopping. The end result - I went twenty dollars over, but I still don't think it was too bad considering I finally have my bedroom as good as it gets for the next few years.

1 comment:

the calders said...

Your curtains and bedspread are so beautiful. Tell your boys to stay off your bed. These are too pretty to ruin!!!!