Wednesday, February 10, 2010

February 8

So here are some flashbacks to Cade William Cannon, Sr. These are just a few of my favorite pics. I made a book about Cade to share with his preschool class. (Could've done a poster or read his favorite story, but I took the difficult road and made up my own idea about reading a book about Cade instead of doing a poster. ) It was a hit, I think. Anyhow to do it I spent a few hours getting old pics of Cade off our other computer.
Just a few reasons why we love our crazy Cade :)
1. He makes the best lid soup ever
2. He made a great SUMO wrester as a babe
3. He was a milk guzzler and a mini Michilen Man
4. His first sentence, "I GOT MONEY!!!!"
5. His complete intoxication with Napolean Dynamite and Star Wars at AGE TWO - no not even two and a half, at age two those were his two favorite shows - who Cares about Barney!
6. His Diaper Piles and Ding Beep Blladdaaadadaaadaaa ritual before changing every blasted diaper!
7. His thirst for learning
8. His imagination.....(Really WHO are these Bilburtson people that wear suitcoats and go and fight at the circus? He talks of them nonstop.)
I forgot I was going to stop at five since he is five....oopps I could go on and on! We love CADE!

No comments: