Sunday, February 21, 2010

February 16

I hesitate to put a pic of just my face up here to show you all the glory of my zits/shiny skin/black eyes....etc....etc...but I must. Tuesday was all about hair. I got a hair cut and color from my friend Marcy. I LOVE my new haircut and color. She did a great job. She doesn't have a liscense but she has been doing hair for forever. She kept telling me she'd love to play with my hair, and I really needed a haircut, so I gladly let her. She can't charge, but she can accept tips :) Works for me. She came over to my kitchen and I got to stay in my pajamas because I am still recovering, and I got pampered. It was fantastic. Haircuts make me happy. Call me shallow Sal - but they do!

1 comment:

the calders said...

What cute hair!! I can't believe what a good job she does!