Saturday, February 13, 2010

February 11

Here is a video of Cade reading the Valentine's Day poem he wrote for me at his Preschool's Parent Day. He says: "Roses are Red Violets are Blue, You make me yummy chocolate milk, and I love you!" He is sweet. I went with Cade to parent day, and Eric went with David to the doctor. David woke up screaming with an ear infection at three in the morning. David got medicine, and I got really sick at parent day. My fever came back pretty high, and I spent the rest of the day on the couch miserable while my kids wreaked havoc on the house. (They polished my kitchen floor with wood polisher for the piano that specifically states DO NOT USE ON FLOORS!) Anyhow, I decided to go back to the doctor. It had been a week since I went and I was still sick and getting worse. Yet another chest x-ray revealed that I did indeed have pneumonia. I got a nice injection in the rump (TMI I know) that was painful but still not as bad as my fingernail draining a few months ago. They put me on two antibiotics, and I better get better. I've been sick about two weeks. I am going stir crazy! I certainly have gratitude for my health. I promise.

No comments: