Monday, February 15, 2010

February 15

So as promised, I took Eric on a date for Valentine's Day. We went to Logan to visit his Grandma Cook and finally deliver her Christmas Present!!! (Yikes we are SLOOOW.) We had a yummy lunch at Grandma's topnotch restaurant - Goulash, one of my favorites. I got a surprise visit from an old highschool friend who lives 2 doors down from Grandma! Crazy small world it is! I don't think she had told Grandma about our Shock Tart Ceremonies, or History Day Recovery Sleepovers ----those were kind of wild. We also got to see two of Eric's sisters - Mel and Andrea who are both current Aggies, and Uncle Darrin. It was such an enjoyable time. It reminded me that we need to go to Logan much much more.
After lunch we had our date. Everyone watched the boys for us, and we were supposed to go to a junior Shakespeare Theatre matinee performance. Well....I forgot the address and it was at some old mansion in Logan that I had actually never been to. So, we drove around until I got car sick and then we stopped at Bed Bath and Beyond. We plopped down in the chairs and got two long free heated massages and looked at curtains. Maybe not the most romantic thrilling date ever.....but we got to spend some quality time and I sure made a fun memory asking a random lady to snap pics of us in the middle of the store relaxing!

No comments: