Tuesday, February 23, 2010

February 22

Free loot. I haunt quite a few bargain websites and it seems like many of my freebie finds poured into my mailbox today. I bet my mailman hates me! So the free loot of recent days? A free freezer lined carry bag, a free Scholastic book about Hurricanes which Cade adored, a free Hallmark card, a free uniball pen, a free 4X7 flip photo book with 6 pics, and a free TIGI hair sample. All of this - 100 percent free, I didn't even pay for shipping. Yes, these are just little things, but little treats make me smile. I think I was most excited to get a pen! (I love pens.) And it was fun to give Cade a card and a book just for kicks, and Eric a photo book of the two of us. The three or four sites I visit most are: www.hip2save.com www.couponingtodisney.com www.pinchingyourpennies.com and www.freebies4mom.blogspot.com. I also love the five dollar Walgreens challenge. You see how far you can spend five dollars at Walgreens out of pocket every week. A link to that is www.kingdomfirstmom.com I have no aversion to paying for stuff...but I mut admit I think it is fun to see what is out there to score for free.

1 comment:

the calders said...

You are the queen of free!!!