Wednesday, February 10, 2010

February 7





CADE CANNON IS NOW FIVE YEARS OLD!!!! Wholllly Guacamolle....I simply cannot believe it. I was miserably sick all day long, but we managed. David's ever flowing nose kept him home with me during church. Thank heavens for DVD players! Cade got a chocolate cake with a verrry interesting frosting job (compliments of chef Debby), and he got his two presents wrapped in.......well I couldn't find paper, and he didn't just want a bag (I have gobs of those) and I wasn't about to mutilate the unread treasured Sunday Paper, so we wrapped his presents in blankets. Since it was Cade's idea he was quite happy with it. I loved the clean-up. Do I hear tradition calling? Possibly. Cade is such a great little man and we are so happy to have him in our family. I'll probably be writing more about Cade....so stay tuned. Here's some birthday pics.

No comments: