Thursday, February 25, 2010

February 24


A day in Downtown Ogden. I thought I'd put a pic up of the Ogden temple before they re-do it. I know it will take them a couple of years....but at any rate here it is. We went downtown today to the gym where I managed to remain on my feet (pretty easy on a bike!) Then we went to Deseret Book where I got the new Book of Mormon Manual (yay!!!! They REALLY have needed an update) - and then we walked through Fat Cats - a bowling alley/arcade type area pretending to be skeletons (David's request) - and then we went to the Treehouse Museum. Dowtown Ogden can be a pretty fun place actually. And while the spiky ball trees aren't as great as the trees on the San Diego Bay, and the Ogden temple outside isn't like the San Diego temple outside.....the quirky Ogdeness is slowly growing on me.

No comments: