Sunday, January 31, 2010

January 31


Sunday Recap - I felt like a giant ball of deer doo-doo. I hate colds. David and I are both coughing up a lung. I got called at the last minute to play for the choir so I had to go pony-tailed to church AGAIN. Then, the fire alarm got pulled in Sacrament meeting by a little guy. Not mine this time, thankfully. Crazy thing is - not a single soul moved. What if it had actually been a fire? Crazy paranoid me. Then I taught Sharing time for the 5th Sunday. I'm the Secretary and technically the stake says the secretary doesn't teach, but the bishop said I could so I did. Junior was a complete flop. I had no voice, and if you can't be animated you lose them in a nanosecond. 19 new screaching sunbeams didn't help. Senior went much smoother, even though I ended up doing double duty at the piano for singing time.....oh and then there was the Sunbeam that was AWOL and nobody found him for 10 minutes! (His mom was freaking out!) We finally found him in the CTR 6 class. Phew, just in time for my friend to pass out in the middle of the combined adult meeting and cause a ruckus. What a Sunday. Now I'm just recovering in bed nibbling on Captain Crunch trying to type as fast as I can so I can get back to my Lost episode...oh,...I mean...um....Ensign.

No comments: