Saturday, January 23, 2010

January 19


"Blowing Kisses with Grandma Reed."
Monday night and Tuesday morning we spent with Grandma and Grandpa Reed. We were verrrry happy to see them and spend some time with them. My mom has really had a rough week. On Wednesday her sister, my Aunt Diana, passed away suddenly in Jerusalem. On Monday, she came down to visit me for a night before she headed down to the viewing/funeral. On the drive down to Utah, my parents were the first people to arrive at an awful wreck. A car from the opposite side of the freeway landed in front of them. My mom ran out of the car to find a horrific scene with two young girls. One was pronounced dead at the scene and another was lifeflighted and is in very serious condition. Needless to say, Grandma arrived at our house a little shaken. Yet another reminder of mortality for us. I was very happy to give my mom a big hug, and the boys loved giving Grandma some much needed love and kisses.

No comments: