Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January 4


No more David's jumping off the bed....hopefully. I didn't even know David could climb the bunkbeds in his room, let alone fling himself off. I found out yesterday. I was teaching piano, the babysitter was getting the phone, and Cade was trying to convince David not to do it.....when.....thud....silence......waaa.....bloody nose......freaked out mom. Cade had this great idea to make a sign that "will stop David next time, with uppercase letters because David only knows those ones. " I'm so used to Cade who got my scaredy-bug gene that I forget I must be vigilant with Davy the Daredevil. No goose egg, no concussion, not too much blood, but certainly not enough sleep. I was up most the night trying to wake David to make sure no injury developed as advised by the fount of all knowledge the net, (and his pediatrician via phone call.) I need a nap!

No comments: