Tuesday, January 12, 2010

January 12


I AM the coolest preschool mom. Ever. Hands down. Today Cade had to bring the snack to his preschool class. So what did I deliver? This Gone Fishin' Snack. Cream cheese with blue food coloring served as the water, and celery sticks were the fishing poles, and Goldfish were the uh....duh....fish! Take the celery, dip it in the cream cheese, and catch your fish. So.....eat that mommy's everywhere! This no cooking.....laid back mom.....is so talented at stealing really great ideas off the internet and....I actually made a "cool" snack that everyone was talking about. (Okay....maybe I need to make some humble pie next.)

1 comment:

kim said...

Hey Debby--hadn't looked at your blog for awhile--that is such a cute idea. I may steal it for our next playgroup.