Sunday, January 31, 2010

January 28

This is one of Cade's fantastic Preschool Teachers. He goes to preschool at the Bravo Arts Academy twice a week, and once a week at the Sing Out Young Preschool. Does Cade have a future in music? um....no reason to suspect quite yet, and I am not going to push it. So....why does he go to TWO arts preschools? Completely selfish reasons - networking for mom. His one preschool has hooked me up with lots of performance gigs, and the other one is opening a new branch in Layton by my house and they are looking for teachers! Hopefully this summer I will get to teach some group, adult, and advanced piano classes. So, while Cade may not have profitted by these schools (he is a little annoyed and not the biggest fan of singing,) it certainly hasn't hurt him, and it has helped mom a lot. Anyhow I digress. Thursday was their preschool field trip to the downtown library So fun! We got to hear story tellers, and saw snakes and birds, and we got stuck in the elevator, and had a newbie check us out which took twenty eight years, and I lost both the boys coats. It all worked out - we got out of the elevator safely and recovered his coats at his preschool (teacher thought we had left them....when actually we were just taking ten years deciding which book to check out.) We made out like bandits. 7 eyewittness documentaries that both boys are obsessed with and a handful of books. I love the library, but it made me want a nap today.

No comments: