Saturday, January 2, 2010

January 1


New Year's Resolutions. That is not what this picture is. This is part of my to-do list that I made for January 1st.......that I made at about 6:45 P.M......that I didn't start tackling until much too late to get half of it done. This is only half of what I wanted to get done that day, there was another page to this list. So, maybe that explains why I don't make new year's resolutions anymore. I used to.....but they went on and on and on and on. I made something more like New Year's Books, and is there any wonder why I got a little discouraged when I didn't meet my goals each year? Yeah. Eric is helping me simplify. So, instead of writing books of things I have to do each year, I just write mini novels every day of my to-do's and then procrastinate them until the next day and the next and the next......Happy New Year!

1 comment:

kim said...

This is exactly what I do, too. And I decided that this year, less is more, so no resolutions beyond keeping things simple and just focusing on the day-to-day. Now if I could just get those lists shorter and more realistic.