Wednesday, April 14, 2010

April 9


Just in case you weren't completely baby animaled out.....here are three more pics that I didn't fit on the previous post. I just discovered how to do a collage. (This may or may not be a good thing.) I take pictures - tons of pictures AND I never delete any of them. No not one. I have some of the most miserable pictures ever (crazy faces from me, blurred, completely black - you name it.) I just can't bring myself to delete it. It's like picture abortion in my mind, and I can't do it. I can't help but feel like a two year old child attached to a lovey....if I delete my picture it will go away forever, and even if it was a bad picture, it had personality, it had SOMETHING to say. Okay, I am messed up. So I take lots of pictures, and I try to love all of them. Sifting through and trying to find just one or two is not my forte. It is something I am trying to work on, though. Hence my resolution to post a Picture a Day. Please forgive me for picture overload. I just can't help myself sometimes. (oh and there are probably two more posts of Baby Animal Days yet to come.....)

No comments: