Sunday, April 11, 2010

April 4

Happy Easter! So I didn't actually take any pictures on Easter. I wanted to be going outside all weekend long. Eric had arranged to take time off work so we could do yard work. The weather - freezing and snowing and everything else kept us trapped inside. We also didn't go anywhere because we had planned to stay home to yarden. So, we spent Easter quietly at home watching conference and enjoying each other's company. I didn't do Easter baskets or anything, but we did watch The Lamb of God and talked a lot about the Ressurection. My kids got an Easter hunt at grandma's house a few weeks ago, and a candy hunt at Smith's the day before...and I think they are spoiled enough. I didn't get Easter baskets very many years growing up, and I didn't really miss them. I don't think my kids will either.....I hope. Anyhow, here is a pic of the sky about 4 days later when I finally got my Easter walk that I wanted to do so badly, but couldn't.

No comments: