Sunday, April 4, 2010

April 1


It's raining, no it's snowing, no it's hailing, no that's lightning, no that's thunder. No April Fool's Day jokes here - these are pictures taken on April 1st. We got some crazy weather for April Fool's Day. Eric had planned to take off some work to reseed our yard, and I wanted to plant some stuff in our garden. Well, our April showers are keeping me from planting any May flowers. I think I am officially sick of the snow. Cade did tell me an April Fool's Day joke, "If you sleep too long, your hair will fall out." And, we did play a trick on David. We stuffed his socks in his shoes so that he couldn't get them on. I did also serve up breakfast toast with giant spoons. So, a mild April Fools covered in snow/rain/hail/sleet/all of the above rounded out our day.

No comments: