Wednesday, April 21, 2010

April 20

I met my friend Sarah for lunch at The Castle Park, and had a great time! Sarah was a really good friend of mine in junior high, who moved to Utah in high school, and we reconnected via facebook a few months ago. She has two girls the same age as my boys, and our kids mesh together reall well. The Castle Park is a super fun park - I'll have to post some pics of the park from previous visits another day. Cade didn't want to play on any of the playground equipment because he saw a bee. My crazy boys will eat bugs, but they panic and flip out when they see even ants. We ended up exploring a very steep ravine type trail instead. The boys and girls got down in the dirt and slid on their little bottoms and crawled back up for a loooong time. I enjoyed catching up with my friend and it was a great afternoon. I love the dirt plastered all over David's legs when we were finished. I'm so glad I have little boys that can soak in dirt and be cute little bugs while doing it!

No comments: