Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Meme - from July 11, 2007

I've bene tagged for the first time by my friend to do a meme. I'm sitting here lonely and bored while my son naps....so here it goes.

Four Things About a lot of Things

4 Jobs I Have Held
1. Piano Teacher. I've been this for about 13 years. I never pictured myslef doing this forever, but I think I will be the old granny teacher on the block one day.
2. Accompanist - right now for the San Diego Children's Choir, random vocalists, and occasionally for high school choral groups
3. Telephone Service - YUCK!!!! THE WORST JOBS EVER - but the best pay in college. I did a summer stint at Convergys doing inbound calls, and another summer stint at Feature Films for Freaks ( I mean Families) doing outbound calls.
4. CNA - Certified Nursing Assistnat. I was employed at a nursing home for 5 days. I quit. I'm REALLY not cut out for a job like that. Kudos to those who can do it. A baby diaper is bad enough for me!

4 Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
1. um....I'm thinking. Honestly - I'm odd and boring and I REALLY don't like to rewatch movies, unless I have completely forgotten the story line. I only watch a movie once. Needless to say, we don't own very many. We stopped buying them because they weren't getting watched.

4 Places I Have Lived
I've only ever lived in 3 cities - and only 5 different places within those cities.
1. Idaho Falls, Idaho in a house.
2. Logan, Utah in one crummy apartment before I got married and in 1 fantastic apartment after I got married. Don't start with a big place your 1st year of marriage. When you move into something smaller and not as nice for the next 6 years - its not that fun.
3. San Diego, California in 1 apartment that was small and expensive and then got converted into a condo so we got kicked out - and in our current place which is a condo that we rent. Yeah! We finally have a garage.
4.

4 Categories of TV Programming I Enjoy
1. News
2. Documentaries
3. Drama - (I've liked West Wing, ER, and Gilmore Girls - techincally not Drama but a 1 hour show)
4. not much else. I'm not a big TV watcher. Especially After the Kid. We still don't have TIVO or any newfangled things besides a VCR. If we watch TV we record it on VCR and watch it later so we don't get interrupted. We watch tons of movies, but very little TV.

4 Places I've Been on Holiday
1. Chicago - on my honeymoon.
2. St. Louis/ Nauvoo - for a vacation and to visit family.
3. Washington D.C./ Annapolis/Viriginia etc... mostly for school Natl. History Day or the Inauguration, but I went once for pleasure when hubby had a business trip.
4. I really need to take a real vacation sometime.

4 of My Favorite Dishes
right now almost anything still sounds gross -but I can subsist on
1. Pasta
2. Fruit
3. Fast Food
4. Dry Cereal

Prior to pregnancy
1. VEGGIES and Salads - yumm. My favorite....only I haven't touched one in 4 months
2. Popcorn. I can easily down 2 bags every day.....once again haven't had much in 4 months
3. Tortillas and Soup - my lunch every day pre-pregnancy yumm..
4. Anything that I don't have to cook. One day - I know I'm going to have to learn to do some cooking. I'm still in denial that that day has come, though.

4 Websites I Visit Daily
1. San Diego Music Teacher's Association of California branch website (I'm in charge of making sure the page is updated - so I visit it or should visit it every day)
2. During September-May the San Diego Children's Choir website. They often post info. only on the web, and its my only way of knowing what's going on for work.
3. Craigslist. I don't know why - call it an obsession with junk if you will - but I love their for free page. I've picked up some pretty decent stuff that I didn't need at all of their website. I've also picked up a few piano students from them and bought a lot of baby stuff for really cheap
.4. Blogs - I'd like to check them every day - but I really don't. It ends up being more like once a week - but I'd like to keep up with them more!

4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
1. Bed
2. Playing games with Family
3. Playing games with anyone
4. Shopping. Anyplace will do. I think I just want out of the house!


4 Friends to Tag with this Meme ....ummm...I think I'm no good at tagging people. Maybe next time.

No comments: