Tuesday, May 11, 2010

May 4


I decided to let Cade try out T-Ball for the first time. Phew am I relieved! I don't think that I'll be turning into a soccer mom toting her boys around after all. I think Cade inherited my athleticism (rather lack thereof..) We will see though - he is a determined little guy and he learns most everything pretty quickly, so even if he doesn't hit the ball as far as the others yet..... be is enjoying it though, and that is all I care about! As the kids all lined up I noticed that all of them had a number on their back.....all except one. Someone had "Rockies" on their back. I started laughing and thinking about the poor kid whose crazy mom put their shirt on backwards.....until I realized that the poor kid was mine and I was the crazy mom!!!!!! This is going to be fun. My poor kids are destined to be humiliated ad naseum by their silly mom.

No comments: