Sunday, May 30, 2010

May 29


Cade's preschool took a field trip to the Classic Fun Center. Bowling, skating, pirate cove, inflatable slides, arcade games, laser tag - you name it they have it. We hung out a lot there last summer and had their summer pass. I don't think we'll be doing that this summer. From the moment we walked in the door until the moment we left about and hour and half later David was crazy. He made me hold him whilst he screamed uncontrollably. He never wanted to get down and play and not even a balloon or candy or a pretzel smothered in sugar could calm him down. I think I learned that David is terrified of Nickel Cade, Fun Centers, Bowling Alleys, and yes even Chuck E. Cheese. I guess this is the end of my skee ball career, (at least until he conquers this fear.)

No comments: