Tuesday, May 11, 2010

May 3

I'm very sad. We tried to go to Nickel Cade. It is an arcade type place where surprise surprise all the games are a nickel. I don't know why, but I love these places. Maybe its because I never went and played these games until I was about 12, but I really adore skeeball. Unfortunately, I found out that David has developed an intense fear of places like this. He cried and cried and cried from the moment we walked in the door and until we left. I tried to calm him down, but he wouldn't. He wouldn't ride any rides, or play any games, or let me set him down - and so we left. I don't get it - Nickel Cade is even less scary than Chuck E Cheese. The lights are all up - there is never anyone there because it is older and too many moms are germaphobic of the old games (just wash your hands silly moms after you play!) I guess we are banished from Nickel Cade until further notice from David .... :(

No comments: