Saturday, July 24, 2010

July 23

Okay since I failed to get any pictures as proof that Eric and I actually had a date!!!! I do have the menu from where we went out to eat.  The Village Grill actually opened, and it is quite tasty!  I love the atmosphere and I highly recommend it (and not just because someone I know started it up.)  It is adjacent to a pond in Clearfield and it is quiet and in the theater that I do a ton of my performing.  I had a spinach salad (blackened salmon, dried fruit, walnuts, honey dijon dressing, bell peppers.....yummmmmmmmy!)  The presentation was awesome and the Village Nachos......they are simply sweet.  It is the house desert specialty kind of like fried ice cream only six times as large with twice as much carmel and fried cinnamon tortillas and ice cream and are you hungry yet?  Anyone that lives near here should check it out.  They offer to go food also, and it will not disappoint.  So Friday we had a date and I mowed the lawn.  It was a perfectly awesome day (except for the whole cut the dead brown grass thing........)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

YAAAAY for going out on dates! And go again -- soon!