Saturday, July 24, 2010

July 19

Monday was Cade's last day of freedom before being chained down to the fun rigors of formal education and tardy bells for the next umpteen years.  Sadly, I can't remember how we even spent the day.....but we did have Back To School Father's Blessings and we were all super excited.  It's so funny I distincty remember the night before I went to Kindergarten, and how I couldn't sleep for the life of me.  I sat staring at my yellow walls and orange toy chest (OUCH!) holding some cuddly stuffed cat named Katrina? and being peeved that the Kindergarten teacher thought my favorite color was pink the week before when I met her...ummmm noooooooo way....my favorite color is/was/will always be yellow.    I can only guess what crazy thoughts were peeling through Cade's mind as he tried to sleep........

No comments: