Monday, March 8, 2010

March 7, 2010


So Happy Birthday to me! I am now 30. It was a big shift. I don't know why, but it made me feel mighty old. It was just one of those milestones that I wasn't really too excited about, but I suppose I'll learn to embrace my age and wrinkles along with everything else! Fact. I am odd. So, instead of a birthday cake, I made a loaf of "homemade" bread. For me, it was ambitious, I used a breadmaker and it was delicious! Served up with real butter and jam....yummy. I much preferred it to a cake, and it didn't sit arount taunting me all week or making my kids sugarafied all week, nope instead it was scarfed down in less than an hour. I was quite happy with my cake, and my card, and giftcard from my family! Yay - shopping for me!

1 comment:

kim said...

Happy Birthday! Love your "cake"