Thursday, March 25, 2010

March 23, 2010


There is a produce co-op I've done for a while that I loved, except it was on the news, and now I can never reserve my food in time. So I have given up on Bountiful Baskets and instead am trying out other co-ops. The first one I've tried is Green Bee Produce. It is actually a fundraiser that supports the Syracuse Arts Council so I was all for that! Anyhow, they have a contest going on that is right down my alley. You are supposed to create your own produce Superhero. So Cade and I created and submitted this Superhero. Check out the link and if you would be so kind vote for our superhero #3 The Breadinator - the one with the most votes wins a free box of fruits and veggies....yummmmy!!!!!!! http://www.greenbeeproduce.com/superhero.php

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Love it! Congrats on your win!!