Monday, March 8, 2010

March 5, 2010

Okay I'm really scrimping for pics here. Here's a blurry picture of me in my free T-Shirt....okay not really free, because I paid for the gym membership and did all the required classes to earn it, but still! I go to Gold's Gym and they had a "Pedal to the Prize" promotion. If you went to 10 RPM (spinning/cycling) classes in the month of February you got a free T-shirt. Usually that wouldn't have been a big deal, because I hit 2-3 spin classes a week. Timing wise, though? I got pneumonia and didn't go for about 2 plus weeks. So when it came down to it - I had 12 days to fit in 10 RPM classes. So, crazy me - I did it. I had a very sore bottom from it, and I was incredibly BORED by the last class, but I got my T-Shirt, and I haven't been back to a Spin class since. I think I need a break.

No comments: