Monday, March 8, 2010

March 6, 2010


29 Things I "accomplished" in my 29th year: (not sure if many of these actually qualify)


1. Went to Yellowstone two times

2. Went to two family weddings (my sis Liz, Eric's sis Mel)

3. Went to two family funerals (my aunt, Eric's grandma)

4. Bought my first house

5. Helped seed my first yard

6. Ran 5 5Ks

7. Ran 2 10ks

8. Ran a haf marathon without training (not recommended)

9. Played for several shows at the Village Green (Salute, Musical Mayhem, Pirates of Penzance Sing Along, A Night of Music, A Cabaret of Love Songs, Oediups Tex, etc...)

10. cleaned out my kitchen "junk" drawers at least 3 times, and it's a mess again.

11. Survived a Paranochial Finger Lancing - OwCH!

12. Got rid of the garbage bags on my bedroom windows

13. Started watching LOST

14. Got Eric to start Facebooking

15. Got in two car wrecks - (rearended, not my fault for both of them)

16. Lost my wallet and purse at least twice

17. Got my camera smushed in the rocking chair

18. Read some books - I didn't keep track this year of what or how many though, but I was reading.

19. Got the seasonal flu

20. Got pneumonia

21. Got insomnia :)

22. Had three piano recitals for my students

23. Renewed/started several great friendships

24. Survived/enjoyed Cade another year!

25. Survived/enjoyed David another year!

26. Enjoyed Eric another year.

27. Won a trip to San Diego

28. Won a free book off a great blog (Reading for Sanity)

29.

....wow this is humbling. I think I am only 28. I've stopped accomplishing at 28, so I must have stopped getting older too! I'm not sure I will try this one again.....or maybe I should set some real goals before I do. Here's to unproductivity and procrastination! Oh that gives me an idea as to what can be my last one, I didn't really keep track too well of what I did this last year.

No comments: