Saturday, March 13, 2010

March 11, 2010

One of the things that we won on Halloween in one of our best costume prizes was a family pass for 6 to the Discovery Gateway Center in SLC. I've been there before and it is always a blast. Eric had no desire to attend this, and suggested I take a friend. Well, the pass was expiring this month, so I chose to go with my friend Sarah. I reconnected with Sarah on Facebook. We were really good friends in Junior High, and then she moved to Layton. Lo and behold 10 plus years later we find each other once again in each other's backyards. She has two adorable little girls that are the same age as my boys. We carpooled down and had a great time together - and we somehow managed to avoid any major meltdowns - WOW! - is all I have to say about that.

No comments: