Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March 13, 2010

Tamara from Canadia! When Eric lived in the "Yellow House" on Darwin Avenue in college, Tamara lived below him. She was our great friend all the time while we were dating. I have many a fun memory with Tamara - murder mystery dinners, and the awesome wedding shower she put together for me, just to name a few. She came down with her husband Landon and two adorable kiddos from Canada. She stopped by and Nancy Franz - another Darwinite came up to. We had Nancy's delicious homemade cookies and let the kids run crazy in the basement while we caught up on the last two years, as much as you can in a short space of time. It was so fun to see all of them. We all went to Nancy's cabin one winter in Island Park for New Year's Eve (when Eric and I were still dating.) We went snowmobiling and had such a great time. It is one of my favorite memories. There was a whole big group of us there and we had such a great time. I ran into Nancy once in San Diego, and we've seen her two or three times since we've moved back. It's so fun to see some college friends and to remember some of my favorite days ever. I abosolutely loved college and all the great people I met there....oh I could reminicse all day......

No comments: