Wednesday, August 4, 2010

July 31


I've been playing for this musical in downtown Salt Lake City (soooo fun!) We have had tech week this last week, which means I had to drive to SLC every night Monday-Saturday.  It wouldn't be so bad if there  wasn't  the eternal contsruction going on.  Oh, and there was the night they closed down I-15 completely because some moron shot at a state trooper's car.  That was a fun night.  It was midnight and I was sitting on the freeway with no food and boring radio for two hours. BBC is okay, but Glen Beck makes me want to vomit after 20 minutes.  (Sorry if I offended anyone.....)
 Anyhow - while I was out having fun at rehearsals, and not having fun driving.....my boys all went to a Baseball Game.  The saw the Ogden raptors which were not that thrilling to watch, but they had fun.  The best part?  When the Raptor mascot signed their hands.  I missed being with my boys, but I have to say I didn't miss being bored at a baseball game :) 

No comments: