Sunday, August 15, 2010

August 5

We had a fun visit with Andrea who is one of Eric's little sisters.  She came down from USU and spent the night.  She brought a fun friend and we headed to Salt Lake together. I've been playing for a show on Fridays, Saturdays, and Mondays.  I drove down with Andrea and her friend and we marched through Gallivan Park (how have I lived so close to such a fun place for sooooo many years and never stepped foot in there??????)  Andrea did a great job laughing at the show.  It was kind of fun she sat right behind me so I could even confirm her laughter.  I'm so glad she came to visit - especially because she pointed out the checkered tables on Main Street in SLC.  I've walked past them a zillion times and never noticed them.  Thanks Andrea for helping out Captain Oblivious here enjoy yet another fun man made creation I overlooked!

No comments: