Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August 2

I am totally spoiled.  I dropped the van off for a TON of car repairs that put me in a crummy mood.  When Eric came to pick me up - he had left lillies on my seat.  Our 9th anniversary was on August 3rd - and he wanted to make sure that I had my flowers to enjoy for the whole anniversary day the next day.  I know that flowers just die, but I am your classic sappy girl- give me some flowers and watch me smile a mile. We've had a great nine years of marriage.  The most amazing part to me?  He is still my best friend.  He has been my friend for almost ten years now!!!!!  I KNEW I married a crazy man, and the longer he stays married to me the more convinced I am of his compromised mental faculties.  I'm glad he's crazy, though ......because normal people are just boring. 

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Happy Anniversary, you two! What an awesome couple!