Friday, August 20, 2010

August 10

This is a sandcastle they were building at the fair. Yes another fair picture - but not to worry, this is the last one. I haven't taken very many pictures as of late, and now I am going to be scrambling to somehow find 10 pictures for the next 10 days that I have miserably forgotten. 
We were going to go to the Davis County Fair, but I think our plans have been foiled.   I had to teach piano on Wednesday, and Thursday when I planned to go - it rained/poured/thundered/flashed lightning.   We made it to the car from a store before the boys were complaining so miserably about getting wet, I decided I better not chance it.  Today, I am sitting in the hospital with my amazing older sister Becky who is very sick....so I don't think I will make it this year.  I am enjoying some family time, though.  Get well soon Becky!!!!!

No comments: