Sunday, June 13, 2010

June 8



Well - it is official - Cade graduated from preschool. One milestone down - 87 more to go! He had such a fun year in his class, and they did so many great things with him. For his graduation he sang several songs and he recited a poem by memory and then he surprised me by playing two songs on the piano by memory. I put him in this music/art preschool in the hopes that I would become affiliated with it. It was well worth it. They did a great job. He learned sign language and got mini piano lessons. His teacher thought I'd been helping him practice his piano songs.....nope.......I've decided I am going to be very hands off when it comes to my kids playing the piano. If they want to learn - that is great - but I am not going to teach them - I will just encourage and enjoy. Anyhow - Cade did a great job and we are very proud of him. Now it is on to Kindergarten next month.....holy window wiper blades.

No comments: