Sunday, June 6, 2010

June 4



We had a fantastic Memorial Day that I am now going to report on for the next several days in June when I haven't done anything exciting......so Memorial Day recap: I woke up and took a nice jog around the greenbelt that ended up being about 8 miles, I just kept on going, because.....I LOVE that place!!!!), got juice boxes, packed picnic lunches, loaded up in two cars putting all the men/boys in one car and all the women folk in another. We drove up to Craters of the Moon in Idaho and had a great time. I had never actually been to Crater of the Moon. I had just thought it would be a bunch of boring rocks. Well, it was a bunch of rocks, but they weren't boring. I loved the trails and the lava rocks from the volacano. My boys loved it too. We had good company, good conversation, so/so weather, and a lot of fun. I actually even want to go back to Craters. I didn't even get to see half of it. We stayed for a couple of hours until it rained us out, and then we drove back home. I slept for 4 hours in the car, and then I got to unpack. It was a great Memorial Day!

No comments: