Tuesday, June 29, 2010

June 24


 Goat Fun with Cousins.  These are the city owned goats that live in the caged canal near my house.  They eat the grass. I'm not sure what else to say about that.  My sister and her kids came up to visit on their way to Portland to buy a house.  Yes, my lucky duck sister gets to move to Portland.  Eric's brother is also moving there.  That has been my top pick city for about two years....that is where I really wanted to move to instead of Utah.  Grrr....I'm not sure if I'd love the rain,  but I'd love the temperate climate, proximity to big cities, outdoors/ocean stuff, and some of my most favorite friends ever from San Diego live there.  I guess on the bright side I now have lots of people to visit there.  I haven't been in years, and maybe it'd be good to get re-acquainted with the place to see how much I really like it.  Who knows maybe one day I'll end up there too....one can dream right?

1 comment:

Jake said...

Yes! Come visit anytime!

I have to admit, I wish our city had goats that eat the grass by our streams.