Friday, March 18, 2011

November 18




David's 3rd Birthday.  Ahh - we survived!  He is such a great little guy.  For his B-Day I took him to ToyRUs and let him pick out whatever he wanted.  I really had no idea what to get the little guy for his special day.  So....after two hours in the toy store - he picked out an Astro Boy.  My lucky day.  It was on sale for 3 bucks.  Nothing is that cheap at ToysRuS.  He was so happy about it.   He also got the new David Book - It's Christmas David by David Shannon, and a Horton Hears a Who puppett and that movie.  Oh - and Cade and David got these adorable glove/scarf/hat cow and frog sets compliments of mom's free online shopping habits.  I loved the hat sets - the boys loved them in the house, and I don't think they've worn them since.  Grandma saved the day by getting him a pair of gloves which he has worn every day, and some books which he also adores - especially the light house one.  It was a great day.  We capped it off by having a cookie at Barnes and Noble....and I'm sure we sang Happy Birthday a bazillion times.  

No comments: