Friday, March 18, 2011

November 11

 This is a great before and after cycle of the boys' haircut at the beutiy college.  I think the end result is simply stunning.   This was a fun haircut trip.  My favorite kiddy haircut place went out of business.  So I decided that if I couldn't make it fun for the boys, I'd make it fun for me (i.e. as dirt cheap as possible..)  So, I took them to the beauty college.  David threw all the pillows all around the college at least ten times and was a complete madman the entire time..  The lady was so desparate, she handed him a squirt bottle and let him spray down the mirror for the last 10 minutes of his haircut.  It took at least three towels to clean it all up - and wet hair?  Wow.  They really really earned their 6 bucks.  I have been too embarrased to return to this locale again, though.  I may be cheap....but I do have a small ounce of pride to maintain, and let's just say that my boys left me laughing and more than a little embarrased at this public showing.  Good thing I have two more beauty colleges to destroy before I hit the next two towns. 

No comments: