Thursday, December 16, 2010

October 31


I've kind of given up actually matching pictures to the actual days....I'm more just going in order of what is on my files.  So...here is a picture at the Off Broadway Theatre where I worked this summer.  We went down to see Y-light - a parody of twiglight.  Many of my friends I made this summer were in this prodcution, and we laughed a lot......
I guess I should try to recap Halloween, though...or actually the 30th....the day we celebrated Halloween in Utah land.  I woke up and had an awesome 20 mile run.  I think that was my first ever.  We ran up to the mountains and back.   The fall colors were amazing and I sure love those long run endorphins.  I finished and wasn't even that sore.  I felt fantastic.  (Oh, minus the part where I got the runs...happens to me on runs.....and I stopped to knock on a strangers door...and clogged their toilet!!! Yikes.....only me.) 
We went trick or treating at the hospital with Becky and we went to the Tracy Aviary.  The kids almost wouldn't even go to the ward trunk or treating that night because they were so worn out.  Eventually they caved - and David slept.  It was a great Halloween celebrating day.  I willl have many pictures of all of this coming up.....

No comments: