Wednesday, December 29, 2010

November 8

One of the worst struggles for me is trying to get the kids up and running every morning.  One of the things I've tried to motivate them is a challenge.  Whoever gets up and dressed first gets to get the paper first.  Why they like this?  I have no idea - but it gets me my paper inside - and it gets David dressed, at least.  I'm afraid it doesn't work too well with Cade.   I have no idea how to get that boy up in the morning.  I think he caught my I hate morning bug.   I was like that all the time when I was growing up.  Now....as an insomniac/mother....I LOVE mornings.  I wake up quite early most of the time 4:30 or 5:00 and bask in the peace and quiet and solittude of the morning.  Maybe with time Cade will learn to relish it, too. 

No comments: