Saturday, September 11, 2010

August 24


It was raining one morning when I woke up.....so....I woke the boys up and put their shoes on them.  I told them to come outside in their pajamas.  David was a willing guinea pig - Cade refused to come out in his pajamas.  So...after Cade got dressed we all went outside (I was still in pajamas!)  and we splashed in the puddles.  Well....kind of.....we couldn't find many puddles and the boys were so cold we didn't last very long.  I'm glad we played in the rain, though.  It sure made a cold drizzly hot chocolate morning in August a lot more bearable! 

2 comments:

David, Joy, Harley, Oakley & Maverick said...

What a fun mom. I'll have to steal that idea for my kids next time we get rain...It was good to see you the other day. Hope we get to have a few more visits! :)

Valerie said...

Happy boys!!