Sunday, July 12, 2009

Cade the Cameraman Part II

I realize you haven't even seen Cade the Cameraman Part I yet....but here is part II. For his 4th Birthday he got a kid safe digital camera. He has loved it - and it has been totally entertaining to see what he finds to take pics of. He's getting pretty good at it to I think. I know he's better - a WHOLE lot better at picture taking than I was with my first pics. The first pics I remember taking were in Washington DC when I was 12. I have a ton of good ol' Abe Lincoln's feet. And Thomas Jeffersons. And..the grass at the white house....you get the point. (In my defense this WAS before digital cameras, much harder indeed.) Anyhow - enjoy Cade's pics from our recent trip to Yellowstone...oh and a few pics I took of him taking a pic. Actually every time I tried to take a picture he had the camera in front of his face...funny boy. Another post of our trip to come later too....stay tuned...or not. :)








div>



















3 comments:

Leslie said...

Hi Debby! Looks like you guys had a great time and Cade is a budding photographer indeed!

kim said...

That's so fun--and it means that you get to be in a lot of the pictures, too!

We got S. one for her birthday this year as well, but she hasn't been quite so interested in it. Not as much as she's always been in using our camera. Hmmm. . . maybe they can tell the difference in quality?

Jenny said...

He did a pretty good job. Kids always surprise me.