Thursday, June 12, 2008

Rabbits, Dinosaurs, Hikes, and the Earth

So, after my trip to San Diego, I came home lamenting living here. I have been determined not to sit and mope about it though. So....I tried to go out and find some fun things to do around here. It proved somewhat challenging because the weather was not cooperating. It has been pretty chilly and rainy. But, I did find a few things to do with the kids to save my sanity! We went to the George S. Eccles Dinosaur Park for the first time in Ogden. It was a lot of fun. It had just a bunch of dinosaurs and fossils and a great playground for the kids. We also found a flat "hiking" - more like a walking trail to go down. We went to the Treehouse Museum in Ogden and they had a giant inflatable earth set up. Every day this month they are giving a passport to you and you get to go and learn about a different country every day, complete with facts, slides, pictures, and a treat. We learned about France on our day, and got a greatEiffel Tower Stamp for our passport.


So there are some pictures from the Dino Park and the Earth.

And finally....at the Dinosaur Park we saw some rabbits. Cade was very excited about seeing them. He asked me to take a picture and then asked me..."Mom...what are they doing? Mom mom - tell me what they are doing!" Of course - he would ask me this. Here is the picture of that.




No comments: