Sunday, August 16, 2009

Connect

(this is a bonus pic...it is some garden my parents went to....yes that is Joseph Smith as a Sphynx...okay......????!!!!)








































We had a fun visit from my parents and the Newlyweds - Zech and Liz. Salt Lake has a connect pass special where you buy one day get one free. So we went to the Aquarium in Sandy (pretty boring, but then again having annual passes to Sea World for 2 years kind of spoiled me. I used to get bored at Sea World - of course this little place with the most exciting thing being a Leopard Shark was sure to disappoint.) We also went to lunch at the Lion House, yummy! Then we went to the Planetarium. I loved that and so did the boys. Here are some more pics of our adventures. This post is for you grandma! Thanks for taking such fun pics Zech!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Wow! Seeing the picture of your parents totally reminded me of the time I drove you home in college. I can't believe it was so long ago!